Our game model makes Kaptiva Sports Academy the ideal soccer club for young players.
Our standout methodology creates a balance on the importance of players being agile both physically and mentally to create well rounded players.
Kaptiva Sports Academy allows you to capture the global perspective of soccer and apply it in your own environment, leading you to think global but play local.
HELPING SOCCER PLAYERS TO REACH THEIR FULL POTENTIAL
We train young players with an innovating methodology based on experience and confidence to make them reach their full potential.
We put this in practice with specialized technical drills, proper explanation of exercises, and video analysis among other tactics. Oriented to develop the creative-cognitive capabilities of our players, we aim at giving them the knowledge to solve game situations in and out of the soccer field, thinking like a professional soccer player.
THE KEY TO SOCCER SUCCESS
SOCCER COACHING STAFF
- UEFA Pro License (RFEF)
- Bachelor in Sports Science (Universidad Polytecnica de Madrid)
- Bachelor in Physical Therapy (Universidad de Salamanca)
- Masters in Elite Sports Training (Comite Olimpico Espanol)
- Real Madrid CF
- Rayo Vallecano de Madrid SAD
- Real Federacion Espanola de Futbol
- SAA Real Madrid - Miami
- Al-Hilal FC (Saudi Arabia)
- Bachelor in International Business (UCLA)
- Spanish former professional footballer.
- 9 years with Real Madrid's academy.
- He represented his country with the Spanish National U15, U16 and U18 teams.
- 3 years contract from Celta de Vigo CF in order to be able to continue with his education.
- 2010: Moved to the United States and playing college soccer at Iona College,
- 2011: Transferring to UCLA.
- 2014: Selected in the 2014 MLS SuperDraft by D.C. United. However, on April 1, 2014 Victor's rights were traded to Sporting Kansas City.
- 2015: Signed with USL club Arizona United
- 2016: Joined UD San Sebastián de los Reyes, where he contributed with 32 appearances and two goals during the campaign, as his side achieved promotion to Segunda División B.
- Director of Soccer at AGM Sports, helping hundreds of soccer players from Spain to obtain an athletic scholarships in order to continue their education and soccer development in the US.
- Bachelor in Business Management (FIU)
- Kaptiva Sports
- FCBarcelona Soccer Camps (2010- present)
- FCBEscola Florida (2014 - present)
- NSCAA Level III GK Diploma
- Ronald Garces, is a former Venezuelan professional goalkeeper with more than 8 years of professional experience in first division. Competing in high levels like:
- COPA SUDAMERICANA
- VENEZUELAN U-20 NATIONAL TEAM
- 2009 WORLD CUP U-20 IN EGYPT
- VENEZUELA MENS NATIONAL TEAM
- 2 YEARS FCB BARCELONA ESCOLA FLORIDA GK COACHING DIRECTOR
- UEFA B License
- Licensed Personal Trainer - NASM
- Played for Euskadi Futsal Team
- Played for Galtxagorri - 2 years
- Cyclone Miami - 3 years
- Miami Juventus Academy - 1 year
- FCB Escola Camp - 1 year
KAPTIVA SPORTS ACADEMY BARCELONA
HIGH PERFORMANCE CENTER
Kaptiva sports academy started developing young soccer players from all over the world more than a decade ago. We gained a good reputation due to our successful partnership with FC Barcelona to develop soccer amongst young american players. Our soccer academy is now one of the most experienced developing every soccer skill needed to reach your full potential.
Kaptiva Sports gained an excellent reputation among its clients after years of organising successful F.C.Barcelona camps (both day & residential) in the U.S.A. and also in Barcelona. As a consequence of this fact, most of those parents who trusted us on a summer program then asked a continuation.
OUR MISSION WAS ALWAYS CLEAR
Helping kids to reach their full potential is just one of the benefits of our soccer academy. Family values and diversity are important to understand a team sport like soccer. Our academy has to impact positively on all our resident athletes, not only to help them to be better players but to be better persons.
Kaptiva sports Academy develops soccer training with an outstanding annual soccer program due to our professional soccer coaches who will take car of the most important aspects of our athletes.
We combine the Academics with an innovative soccer game model, a well prepared sport nutritionist and a sport psychologist. Also video analysis plays a very important part on the young players training.
We decided to start our soccer training Academy for young players due to our experties and knowledge of the best method to help kids reach their full potential. A well prepared quality soccer club program in the USA, working towards making better soccer players and persons.